Community based campaigns in the villages help in creating awareness on pertinent local issues and supports in behavioural change in the community. CNI SBSS ensures that communities are mobilized as participants in the process of resolving the problems and development and further connect their presence with the local, national and global platforms.
CNI SBSS from time to time organises national level campaigns to mobilize communities on issues of education, health, nutrition, water and sanitation and other important matters concerning their well-being. Interesting activities are planned during the campaign duration to involve different stake-holders in the community and raise their level of understanding about the core issues of development.
Our National Campaign Reach Till Date
Healthy Mother, Healthy Child
- Around 1238 mothers participated in the nutritional awareness and spot feeding program along with their wards.
- More than 737 children benefitted through this campaign.
- Overall, 2047 community members participated in the campaign.
Corona Ke Sang Jeena
- We reached more than 27772 individuals through awareness activities in more than 80 villages
- Educational kits consisting notebooks, stationery, colour pencils and painting sets were distributed to 2266 children between ages 3-18 years. 1994 children were reached under the age bracket of 6-14 years.